I'm a homeschooling, picture-taking, knitting and crocheting, cooking, baking, book-reading, music-loving, campfire-loving mom of 5.
Six random things about me:
1. I like spicy food. Our favourite thing lately is jalapeno peppers from our garden that are cut in half, stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and baked until bacon is cooked. Sometimes they are so hot that the tears are streaming down my face, but they're so yummy I have to keep eating them.
2. I miss moving. I know I'm weird, but I like the adventure. Maybe that's why my house gets switched around every year or so. :) Gotta get the fix in somehow.
3. I love photography. I want to get better at it. I love taking pictures of different things.
4. I am NOT a dog person. I prefer cats. I love how soft my cat Trixie is. And, I love how 'dog' my cat Peter is. ;) He still comes when he's called. And, he knows if he's in trouble - he kind of slinks away with his tail twitching.
5. I want to learn French. I would love to be fluent in a second language. And, I'd also like to learn German. Just because I think it's fun. :)
6. I am SO GROSSED OUT by spit, spiders, dog barf, and bugs. Cat barf, I can handle. Dog barf is disgusting. And spiders... shudder. Oh, and moths, too. And June bugs. Well, all insects really. Except butterflies and dragonflies. They're cool. :)